Wednesday, July 21, 2004

The nature of reality often comes into mind. The greatest mystery being why is there anything rather than nothing?
I've come to the conclusion that God dissolved himself aeons ago into the fabric of the cosmos so that He could experience true liberation. After all if you control everything how can you be free?
The universe now progresses along its evolutionary path according to certain basic physical laws. We experience them. We are the echoes or pieces of the original divine conciousness.
Besides having cosmic thought s I am walking the Ulster Way- a 600 mile or so path around the north of Ireland. I will post the odd picture of my travels

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Noid said...

great writing about a wonderful adventure and great pictures to help one visualize your travels.keep on keepin on.

thanks for visiting my web blogs
chaoticabyss.blogspot.commydailychaos.blogspot.com

December 2, 2004 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home