Monday, February 07, 2005

You Are Me and I am You and We are all One

I used to see this written on a wall every day I travelled up the Antrim Road from school. I think it is a basic truth. We are all of the same essence even though life and circumstance have shaped us differently. Our basic consciousness is the same. It is this consciousness that we sometimes (rarely in my case) grasp when we meditate.
Successfully through to my second week without gambling. I can feel a difference. I can feel myself focussing more on my work and on things that are important. I still visit share bulletin boards out of curiosity - perhaps also to perversely test myself.
Liz has done three seperate pregnancy tests all of which were positive although the line is faint. However the hormone level should increase during this week.
Its strange being in work alone knowing that Brad shared the same space only a week or so ago and now is gone forever. I get a feeling we're just on different sides of some great valley.
The anti-road campaigners are going to be allowed to submit evidence to the Oireachtas inquiry. This is good news as the narrow terms of reference were being used to exclude them up to now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home